Tuesday, November 16, 2010

things we are drinking. right now.

so, I'm not a drinker.
never have been.
when I was little I drank milk. in high school, I lived off of mountain dew. (sick).
but as an adult. I don't drink. not alcohol. not coffee. not tea. not pop.
I do love water. and dark chocolate muscle milk.
ohhhh.

but lately, I've been liking things..
big deal!



we got this recipe from whole foods (do you know they give away free recipes?!). can you read the ingredients?! you need almond milk, spinach and berries. 1 1/2 cups of each. mix it. drink it. I used strawberries and mango. not bad. good for your bod (lots o' fiber).

we are members of a csa (I'm loving it and will write a whole post dedicated to our farm/er soon) and we have a TON of spinach right now..


I am not an easy sleeper. haven't been for a few years. this tea is on sale at linden hills coop right now (we belong, and they are a great coop ; post coming on them soon!) and it's sooo good. not super strong or overly vanilla-y. I am a fan.


we had a coupon for silk soy milk. now, when I first developed my dairy allergy, I drank silk, and didn't love it. enter : the coupon.
we bought the pumpkin spice. soooo good. pretty sure we had it all gone in a day and a half.
it's pretty expensive to drink too often, but I'm loving it (on sale!)


I have a ton of ideas for this blog. tons of posts. some about places in minneapolis. a lot just about things around your kitchen that can be made into a great vegan meal.

keep checking back. follow the blog. tell your friends.

- you should follow my blog. cuz I am pretty neat.

1 comment:

  1. if you liked the pumpkin spice, you might also like the silk nog. pritam and i used it to make tapioca last night - yum!

    ReplyDelete