Saturday, November 20, 2010

: what do I do with _______?!?

buckwheat flour.
what do you do with it?!

you make amazing waffles.
duh.



breakfast for supper.
my fave.

we use bobs red mill (love you, bob!) buckwheat pancake and waffle mix.
the batter calls for water and eggs, but we don't really love the rules.
so, we used a banana in place of the eggs and almond milk instead of h2o.
the almond milk made the waffles waaaay creamier.
annnnd, we added chocolate chips and blueberries, too.

so good.
blake put homemade jelly on his for a topping, but I just ate mine the way they were.
peanut butter is always a rad topper, too.

and for tea-ssert :
(hahaha, do you get it??!)



thanks for reading.
hit the follow button and tell your friends.
tons of stuff will be added over thanksgiving break!


- you should follow my blog. cuz I am pretty neat.

1 comment:

  1. You should come to the potluck tomorrow! ARC's vegan potluck in Minneapolis. It would be nice to see you there. My blog is mnvegan.blogspot.com. I'm affiliated with Donut Cooperative as the vegan baker, if you know who they are. :)

    ReplyDelete