Sunday, December 12, 2010

365 day challenge : day 15

sunday.
craft day.

I felt like I worked my butt off today.
I did.
I got a lot done.

I sold two scarves yesterday.
and took two custom orders.
annnnd, I finished a different order today.
just cruising right along.

we took a few more pictures today of more items that will be in the store this week.
it's been fun for Blake to be the photog and I have been the model.
Tyra, where are you?!?

this week, I have a million HUGE goals.
all of these need to be turned into creations.



I'd like to do one more craft fair before holiday.
I am having a birthday.
(good job, mom!)
neidecker Christmas.
annnnd, this week, I am making allll of our holiday gifts.

miss our faces?!?!
check your mailbox this week!
(surprise!)



annnnd, seriously : buy a scarf (or hat). everyone is doin it.


- you should follow my blog. cuz I am pretty neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment