Sunday, December 12, 2010

New idea!

man.
it is not easy trying to own (and start) your own business, work part-time for someone else, workout, bike commute to work, eat right, keep up with my mile long to-do list, try to reacclimate to minnesota, keep a clean apartment, destress and try to be a good human to the people in my life.

this blog has been taking a backseat and it's been driving me nuts.

on my other blog (flytothewall.blogspot.com) I blog everyday and take a picture of one thing (anything!) each day.

so, I have decided to do something similar.
starting tomorrow, I will be posting one thing on here everyday.
and each day, it will be something food related.
what I ate.
what I made.
what I want to eat.
(you get the picture...)

so, follow along.
(and my other blog, too)

see you tomorrow!


- you should follow my blog. cuz I am pretty neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment