Sunday, December 26, 2010

hi.
here i am.
[my computer was out of commission for a week]
[and i have been creating my butt off]
[annnnnd i made 90% of our christmas gifts]

right now, blake is working on creating a website for me.
[dianapantz.com]
in the next few weeks, i am hoping to import my blogs, my store, and a bunch of other goodness all in one space.

i apologize for not posting anything vegan-ish.
right now, we are in small-town iowa and very few choices.
we went out to dinner tonight, and i have to say, i had cheese. lots of cheese.
and the thing is, there isnt one place we can go in town and have a 100% vegan meal.
[i did have a HUGE salad tonight, and a few breadsticks]



christmas was good.
my mother [other than my sister] is the only member in my family to honor/understand veganism.
on christmas eve, we had three soups. a beef stew, a hamburger soup and a veggie stew [made with veggies from our csa share]. it was so, so good. even people that didnt like veggies ate it, and loved it.



oh man, i could drink these alllllll the time.
well, not the nog one.
thats blakes.
[sick]

No comments:

Post a Comment