Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Food challenge : day 1

ok.
I said I would start yesterday.

emotional rollercoaster.
(going downnnnnn)

anyways,
yesterday : breakfast.



I'm boring.
we have a bakery up the block that sells day old bread for $.99 (why do they have other countries currencies, but not a cents sign?!)
I eat two pieces of toast with earth balance spread.
and yesterday I had plain coconut milk.
no thanks.

and tonight : birthday dinner
I had the most stressful birthdays in the history of stressful birthday days.
all I wanted was luce.



and let me tell you : they soooo let me down.
we had some vegan greek pizza with garlic bread.
not good.
we did get an entire bags of mints though.
b told the lady I was having a rotten day and viola!


- you should follow my blog. cuz I am pretty neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment